1. Print out both of the paw size charts herebelow
2. Measure the diagrams to make sure they printed out as the size stated
3. Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance, (not spread out) on the diagram that you think matches.
4. The paw should go over the lines by up to 0.25″ and this would be the right size.
5. Please measure one front and one rear paw.
Please DO NOT trace around or measure your dog’s paws with a ruler, it does not work that way. The only way is to follow our printable size chart system (word documents) or use our Neo-Paws App 🙂
Or if you do not have a printer, easy : On any smart phone or device, you can download our new PAWESOME TM sizing app! It’s called Neo-Paws :
If you are still not sure, please feel free to call or email us and we would be happy to help you figure it out and you can also email us photos of your dog’s paws to firstname.lastname@example.org